top of page

Group

Public·2 members

Where Can I Buy Thai Tea Ice Cream

Download - https://urlin.us/2tlKQv

Where Can I Buy Thai Tea Ice Cream

Have you ever walked into a Thai restaurant in a hot summer day and all of a sudden you see a beautiful bright orange beverage making its way through the dining room Served over ice with thick cream drizzled throughout. I will take one of those!

This Thai tea iced cream is all of the deliciousness of refreshing Thai iced tea except in ice cream form! And the best part is, no ice cream maker needed! What could be better If you love ice cream, you will also love this No Churn Pistachio Cardamom Ice Cream and How to Make Nice Cream (dairy free)!

Churn the chilled ice cream base in your ice cream maker (have I told you lately how much I love my KitchenAid ice cream attachment) Once it is the consistency of soft serve, transfer to an ice cream container and then freeze overnight (or at least a few hours if you can bear it) to let the ice cream firm up to the scoopable consistency we typically expect when it comes to ice cream.

This particular recipe relies on eggs to thicken the custard and make for a smooth and creamy ice cream in a home ice cream maker. I would not recommend leaving out the eggs of this particular recipe, but you could pretty easily add some thai tea mix to your favorite egg-free vanilla recipe to produce something similar.

Combine heavy cream and whole milk in a bowl or large cup. Heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes until hot. Add the Thai tea mix and whisk until the liquid turns orange. Let it steep for 15 minutes. Once done, strain the Thai tea mixture into a sauce pan and heat the cream until hot. Turn off the heat. Whisk together egg yolks, condensed milk, and granulated sugar. Add 1/4 cup of the hot cream into the egg mixture to temper the eggs. Mix the eggs and hot cream, and then pour that mixture into the sauce pan.

Add vanilla extract and salt. Turn the heat back on and mix the ice cream base until well combined. Continue heating the ice cream base until the cream reaches 170 degrees F. Use a candy thermometer to measure the temperature of the cream. Pour the cream through a fine mesh sieve into a large bowl. This will get rid of any egg or milk solids in the cream. Put ice cream base in the fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight.

Pour the cream into an ice cream maker and churn for 10-15 minutes. While the ice cream is churning, combine the chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 20 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Mix together. After the ice cream has churned for 5 minutes, drizzle the melted chocolate into the churning ice cream. The cold ice cream will harden the chocolate. The resulting ice cream after 10-15 minutes should be slightly harder than soft serve. Spoon the ice cream into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.

The maximum amount of time you should churn your Thai tea ice cream is 20 minutes. The more you churn your ice cream, the harder it becomes. A done ice cream will have the consistency of something slightly harder than soft serve.

This was amazing. I used 1/2 coconut cream and heavy whipping cream with a bit of water. For the sweetener I used powdered Allulose. Wow, it was amazing, a perfect treat that is just as good as the ones I get in the restaurants. Thank you for sharing such an amazing recipe.

The best part is that you can make this Thai tea ice cream recipe without an ice cream maker! Our fantastic Thai milk tea ice cream recipe is also no-churn. This means you won't have to spend hours in the kitchen churning away.

We traditionally make Thai tea ice cream from Thai tea, milk, cream, sugar, and eggs. This unique tea blend flavour is what gives it its characteristic orange colour. If you're worried about your diet, don't be. Thai tea ice cream calories are only about 200kcal per serving.

Our no churn Thai tea ice cream tastes like a delicate balance of sweet and rich, with a floral undertone from the tea blend. The tea used in Thai milk tea ice cream is usually a mix of different spices, including cardamom, cloves

https://www.therebelsagebrush.com/group/GyNVH2/discussion/8fbcd0fd-8148-4dea-8edd-d75a8e0a22c2

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page